Speaker: Piotr Malecki (Thyssen Krupp Marine Systems, Germany)
Venue: Linköping, Copenhagen, Hamburg
A typical approach to the MBSE adoption in the Systems Engineering finishes with the design of the system in scope. However, for the successful launch of a system, not only the design itself is a success factor. In the opinion of the author, the way, the designed system is integrated and verified is a crucial aspect for the enterprise seeking successful systems.
The author gives an overview of the concept, the considerations and an implementation prototype allowing the model-based planning of the integration and verification process for large systems. For this purpose, the application of MBSE is extended far beyond the system design but stays tightly integrated with.
- Born 1963 in Krakow / Poland
- Studied Electrical Engineering
- Worked in
- High Energy Physics Engineering
- IT Industry
- Since over 15 years at thyssenkrupp Marine Systems in the Naval Shipbuilding in the area of applied Systems Engineering
- Department of Weapons and Electronic Systems Integration
- Team Leader “Engineering Methods and Processes”
- Focus on the definition and implementation of the entire Systems Engineering process
- Personal focus on the MBSE application
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP)
- Member of Customers Advisory Board at NoMagic Inc.