A Systems Engineering event sponsored by the Swedish, Danish, and German chapters of INCOSE.
The 13th Nordic Systems Engineering Tour Spring 2024
May 27th – 29th, 2024
Linköping, Copenhagen, Hamburg
The 14th Nordic Systems Engineering Tour Autumn 2024
September 16th – 18th, 2024
Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki
The objective is to create a program that contains a balanced mix of talks addressing both general and local systems engineering challenges.
For the tour event, we are looking for the following:
- Tour speakers: As a tour speaker, you will have a 45-minute slot for delivering your talk at each venue. I.e., a tour speaker is expected to deliver the talks at all three stops on the tour. The topic of this kind of talk should interest the audience of all three venues.
- Part-time Tour speakers: A full week of traveling is difficult to combine with other obligations in life. When submitting, a speaker may indicate a willingness to speak at multiple, but not all tour stops.
- Local speaker: As a local speaker, you will have a 30-45-minute slot and can propose a shorter talk, which will only be delivered to the venue of your choice. The topic may have a local or general interest.
Proposals for talks shall include
- a title,
- short abstract (max 500 words) to be used for the program,
- an estimated presentation time (between 30 and 45 minutes),
- optionally some sample slides or other additional material,
- and a bio of the presenter (50-100 words), including a photo to be used for the program.
Submit your proposals for the Sprint Tour via EasyChair by March 17th, 2024:
Submit your proposals for the Autumn Tour via EasyChair by June 2nd, 2024
The program committee may contact you to ask for more information.
Information on obtaining an EasyChair account is available on the referenced page.
The organizing committee will evaluate the proposals. Acceptance notification will be sent out 1 – 2 weeks later. Please note that the tour language is English.
The basic principle is that each speaker shall cover his expenses during the tour, but the organizers can subsidize speakers on a case-by-case basis. Prospective speakers shall, in their proposals, indicate whether they request a subsidy as a condition for participation in the tour.
Don’t hesitate to contact the organizers with any questions regarding the CfP at firstname.lastname@example.org.