A Systems Engineering event sponsored by the Swedish, Danish, and German chapters of INCOSE.
The 11th Nordic Systems Engineering Tour Spring 2023
Sep 7th – 9th, 2022
Linköping, Copenhagen, Hamburg
The objective is to create a program that contains a balanced mix of talks addressing both general and local systems engineering challenges.
For the tour event we are looking for:
- Tour speakers: As a tour speaker, you will have a 45 minutes slot for delivering your talk at each of the venues. I.e., a tour speaker is expected to deliver the talks at all three stops on the tour. The topic of this kind of talk should be of interest to the audience of all three venues.
- Part-time Tour speakers: A full week of traveling is difficult to combine with other obligations in life. When submitting, a speaker may indicate a willingness to speak at multiple, but not all tour stops.
- Local speaker: As a local speaker, you will have a 30-45 minutes slot and can propose a shorter talk which will only be delivered to the venue of your choice. The topic may have a local or general interest.
Proposals for talks shall include
- a title,
- short abstract (max 500 words) to be used for the program,
- an estimated presentation time (between 30 and 45 minutes),
- optionally some sample slides or other additional material,
- and a bio of the presenter (50-100 words) including a photo to be used for the program.
Submit your proposals via EasyChair until July 31st, 2022:
https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=nose2022autumn. The program committee may contact you to ask for more information.
The program committee may contact you to ask for more information.
Information on how to obtain an EasyChair account is available on the referenced page.
The final date for submission is July 31st, 2022. Proposals will be evaluated by the organizing committee. Acceptance notification will be sent out by late June. Please note that the tour language is English.
The basic principle is that each speaker shall cover his expenses during the tour, but the organizers can subsidize speakers on a case-by-case basis. Prospective speakers shall in their proposals indicate whether they request a subsidize as a condition for participation in the tour.
Don’t hesitate to contact the organizers if there are any questions regarding the CfP at email@example.com.