A Systems Engineering event sponsored by the Germany, Sweden and Denmark chapters of INCOSE.
The 9th Nordic Systems Engineering Spring Tour 2020
May 27 – May 29, 2020
Linköping Copenhagen Hamburg
The objective is to create a program that contains a balanced mix of talks addressing both general and local systems engineering challenges. We prefer talks addressing current SE trends like
- Systems Engineering in the context of cyber-physical systems
- Systems Engineering Management
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and Systems Engineering (AI4SE and SE4AI)
- Collaborative Model-Based Engineering
- Lean and Agile Systems Engineering
- Management of non-functional properties in systems development
For the NoSE 2020 event we are looking for:
- Tour speakers: As a tour speaker, you will have a 45 minutes’ slot for delivering your talk at each of the venues. I.e., a tour speaker is expected to deliver the talks at all three stops at the tour. The topic of this kind of talk should be of interest to the audience of all three venues.
- Part-time Tour speakers: A full week of traveling is difficult to combine with other obligations in life. When submitting, a speaker may indicate a willingness to speak at multiple, but not all tour stops.
- Local speaker: As a local speaker, you will have a 30-45 minutes slot and can propose a shorter talk which will only be delivered to the venue of your choice. The topic may have a local or general interest.
Proposals for talks shall include
- a title,
- short abstract (max 500 words) to be used for the program,
- an estimated presentation time (between 30 and 45 minutes),
- optionally some sample slides or other additional material,
- and a bio of the presenter (50-100 words) including a photo to be used for the program.
Submit your proposals via EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=nose2020spring
The program committee may contact you to ask for more information.
Information on how to obtain an EasyChair account is available at the referenced page.
Final date for submission is February 23th, 2020. Proposals will be evaluated by the organizing committee. Acceptance notification will be sent out by mid-March. Please note that the tour language is English.
The basic principle is that each speaker shall cover his expenses during the tour, but the organizers can subsidize speakers on a case by case basis. Prospective speakers shall in their proposals indicate whether they request a subsidize as a condition for participation in the tour.
Don’t hesitate to contact the organizers if there are any questions regarding the CfP at firstname.lastname@example.org.